Dealsaround takes your security and peace of mind seriously. To reinforce our commitment to building trust and safety in marketplace, we work with our Seller to give them a peace of mind while they focus on their business. When you qualify, Dealsaround will work with you to resolve cases, investigate chargebacks, and help you deal with other issues that may arise in your transactions as a Dealsaround Seller. This page explains the types of transactions that may be covered, the steps you must take to avail yourself our Seller Protection. and how you can protect yourself.
What is Covered
How to Qualify for Protection
- Post your shop returns and exchanges Policies
- Use accurate photographs and descriptions when you list items.
- Include reasonable and accurate processing times or ship-by dates
- Ship your order according to the processing time or ship-by date you listed
- Ship the order to the address provided on Dealsaround. If in doubt, contact the buyer or cancel sale and issue a refund. Mark the order as shipped after you send it out.
- Keep a valid proof of shipping by way of tracking number that shows the order route and delivery progress.
- Use Dealsaround approved payment system.
- Cooperate with investigations conducted by Dealsaround, cancel and refund any transactions deemed invalid or unauthorised.
- For all intensive purposes, comply with Dealsaround Terms and Conditions and the laws of your state and country.